Slightly less under construction now Just socks at the mo, in chronological order.
1) My very first pair of socks in bog standard Regia yarn using a bog standard freebie pattern
2) Jaywalkers in Fyberspates Foxglove sock yarn
Can’t find any finished pics tho :S
3) Some easy chunky soft socks from Ironstone Lopi yarn (or something like that…)
4) Elfine socks by Amelia Raitte Made from Fyberspates Alpaca Silk yarn
5) Vanilla socks in Daikeito Diamusee
6) Cable and Ribbed socks from IK, made in Lorna’s Laces Cool
7) Socks for Sue in Curious Yarns Beach, Sockbug’s River Rapids pattern
8) Pattern of my own design (available from main page under the patterns menu) in Nature’s Pallette Indian Paintbrush
9) Pomotamous socks in LL Desert Garden
10) One of the Amelia Raitte sock patterns in some yarn I hated – Regia Bamboo I think, in some vile colours, with a really kind of nothing texture…
11) Vanilla socks in Sweet Georgia Speed Demon Honey Fig.
12) Dragon Scale socks for Cherry in Schaefer Anne
12) Zokni socks for Cath in Colinette Jitterbug
13) Conwy socks from Knitting on the Road, in Hipknits Cashmere
14) Easy ribbed chunky socks for Chris in DB Cashmerino Superchunky
15) RPMs in STR medium weight Rhodonite
16) Whisker and Paw Prints socks in Fleece Artist Sea Wool
17) Ahh, I keep forgetting that I’ve made this many socks! Monkeys for Basia, in Piece of Beauty merino sock yarn.
18) So many socks, so many yarns to play with, not enough time in the world Here is number 18 – the Sockapaloooza socks in The Knittery merino cashmere blend Orchid. Gorgeous yarn, and a pattern of my own
19) Another pair of Jaywalkers in Schaefer Anne, perhaps one of the best luxury sock yarns ever, even if it does leave little strands of mohair on my badly pedicured feet. Soft, silky, warm, with beautiful jewel tones. Sadly the camera just can’t do this fibre justice…