I think I’ve done this before, but I’ll do it again anyway
4 Jobs I have had in my life
- Sales assistant for Cadburys on a little stand in Leeds city centre. Mmmmmmm
- Making those stick on signs for the inside of cars. Not the baby on board one, but really trashy tacky nasty ones. I didn’t work there long
- I spent one day when I was 14 working in a cafe that my mum later informed me was owned by a suspected paedophile, but only after I was sacked for not doing what they wanted me to (i.e. looking at the counter through the corner of my eye rather than right at it like they asked). It was shit money too.
- I was hoping to think of a 3rd really scummy job, but I can’t. I can tell you I volunteered to build a badger set once, and it was knackering but good fun
4 films I can watch again and again
-Breakfast at Tiffany’s
-My Neighbour Totoro
4 places I have lived
- Wakefield – I was born there and lived there till I was 18
- Manchester – I studied there for a year
- Huddersfield, where I live now
- There is NO 4th place (I couldn’t help think of Monty Python and the Australian lecturers sketch there )
4 TV series I watch
-Heroes – it is rapidly overtaking my love of Lost
-The Simpsons – though less so now. I’m waiting eagerly for the film…
-Family Guy – still hasn’t quite jumped the shark
-The IT Crowd – can’t wait to see series 2, even though it took a while to warm to this one.
4 places I have been on holiday
This list looks much healthier this time round .
-Rome – beautiful but smelly
-Minneapolis – very cool and full of crafty and shopping excitement
-Barcelona – well, we all know about that trip…
-Prague – where I have left a little piece of my heart.
4 things I do every time I go on the Net
-check my email
-check Bloglines for new posts
-check the weather
-have a quick nosy on Facebook for exciting things
4 things I would NOT eat for anything in the world
-Lemon Meringue – vile stuff that we were fed at school and made me gip
-Rice pudding – see above
-Poo – kind of obvious that one but I was starting to get stuck
-A tub of Mayo – gack
4 places I would love to be right now
-With my mates in Burghley, with none of us worrying about work
-In the pub with my local mates
-Expecting fully paid leave for the next 6 months to develop my knitting skills and nurturing myself
-Eating something – it is nearly half 4 in the afternoon and I only just realised that I haven’t had lunch today.
4 people to tag
-Cath, seeing as she has only just started on her blog again and needs extra motivation ;D
-Tara, because she is still young and new in the blogworld and hasn’t answered these yet
-Another knitting Ruth (the world can’t ever have too many knitting Ruths), as I don’t remember seeing it on her blog.
I can’t think of anyone else right now
Look out for a mildly interesting PS2.0 post next weekend. This next two months, as I’ve mentioned before, will be finishing with a small amount of colour themed knitting, which means I’ll post eye-candy from the stash. Just to, you know, justify my membership and make you drool.